The Blue Sky Tag

The Blue Sky Tag
A good chance to know each other and be part of the blogging community - Anonymous

Hi, it's been a long time since the last blog tag I've joined, The Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you Afifah for tagging me, girlfriend!

Since I still got plenty of free time so why not to join her rockin' this tagging stuff. So let's begin with the rules. 


01//

Hi Afifah. thank you for tagging my blog. I really appreciated it. Indeed it is a great satisfaction for me as I've admired your blog for so long (actually since I met you). I adore your English, smooth and clear! 

02//


1-What was the last movie you watch?
Smurfs - The Lost Village. At first, I just wanted to accompany my 4 years old niece, but the movie is so good and I'm entertained. 5 out of 5.

2-What are you trying to achieve with your blog?
  • Consistently producing informative-but-not-boring articles. Pheew.. It's not easy, but I'm trying. 
  • Gaining extra money through blogging by paid job/review and affiliates.
  • Something to makes me smile when reading it back someday. People changes, memories don't. 

3-Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?
I'm not a funny person. I rarely make people laugh. I guess all my jokes can be classified as 'hambar'. But I am 'mudah terhibur' species, and when I type HAHAHA, I really laughing my ass off. 

4-Imagine 10 years ago. How does that make you feel about yourself now?
I wanna hug myself and thank me because all the changes and sacrifices I've done before is not wasted.You did great, stay on the right track ok. 

5-How would your friend describe you?
I asked my sister just now to describe me. She just stares at me for a while and then started to points out all the negativity in me. 'Garang', annoying, a bully, etc. Arghhhh, please don't believe her. 

My ex-roomie said I'm her best 'daydreaming partner' because I can dive into someone dream and join her. We just like Spongebob and Patrick, haha. 

6-Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?
Reading just after taking a shower, errr I mean before putting on the clothes. Hahaha. Enjoy sejuk-sejuk pakai towel landing atas katil baca novel @ majalah. 

7- Have you done anything illegal?
Nope. I'm a boring good girl. Lol. 

8-If you ended up being a prisoner, what likely to be the reason?
Describing what I'm gonna do will be disturbing to read, and I might end up in the asylum. Lol.

9-What most likely the thing that will get you angry?
Orang tak reti minta maaf lepas buat salah, dan tak akan mengaku salah sebaliknya mencari salah orang lain. Gosh!

10-How do you handle yourself when you are angry?
I'll do anything to calm myself down, duduk, minum, istighfar, makan, tidur. I can't handle my body when angry, it will just shaking tremendously. My pulse increasing. Pain in the chest.

11-Best thing to eat when you are angry?
Beef/Lamb. Because it's my favorite food. Hahahahahahaha nothing to do with my mood. 

03//

I'm going to tag my blogging sweethearts:

http://razanahanis.blogspot.com/
http://thezafirahnazri.blogspot.com/
http://elsaalicious.blogspot.com/
http://mrsteddybearlover.blogspot.com/
http://nourayuadieb.blogspot.com/
http://mellyacrayola.blogspot.com/
http://dorsettpink.blogspot.com/
http://ciknurul23.blogspot.com/
http://syahirahvaliant.com/
http://irazulkeffele.blogspot.com/
http://wxyana.blogspot.com/


04//

It's not compulsory to join me in this tagging game, but I hope you'll enjoy answering my question in your entry,

💘What is your childhood ambition?
💘What are you the best at?
💘What are you absolutely bad at?
💘What inspire you to blog?
💘What type of blog (niche) that you love to read?
💘Your favorite skin care product?
💘You are early bird @ night owl?
💘You enjoy official music video @ lyric video when listening to a song in youtube?
💘 Someone you loves @ someone who loves you? Who will you choose, why?
💘 Your definition for 'a good blog'.


Don't forget to leave your post URL in my comment section, I would love to read your answers. 

Previous
Next Post »

20 Comments

Click here for Comments
Ana Suhana
admin
4/21/2017 7:23 AM ×

Serius mai garang? Nampak muka punyalah penyayang. Hehe

Reply
avatar
raihanah
admin
4/21/2017 9:25 AM ×

minat kambing juga, samalah kita

Reply
avatar
4/21/2017 11:08 AM ×

Ala...saya lagi yang belum tengok smurt. pling last pun fast and furious 8. Anyway gud luck for gaining money on this blog. u can do it :)

Reply
avatar
4/21/2017 11:47 AM ×

no 6..really makes me almost falling down from my seat..hahaha

Reply
avatar
4/21/2017 2:44 PM ×

"when I type HAHAHA, I really laughing my ass off." HAHAHA this is totally me!

hanisamanina.com

Reply
avatar
4/21/2017 2:52 PM ×

Mai garangg? Biar betul hee..

Sama no 9 tuuu

Reply
avatar
4/21/2017 3:18 PM ×

Tidur lepas mandi pun syok jugakk huhu

Reply
avatar
Hero Borneo
admin
4/22/2017 1:36 PM ×

saya tak reti sangat bahasa omputih...

only know yes or no

hehehehe

Reply
avatar
Seorang Syed
admin
4/22/2017 4:33 PM ×

hahahahah samalah kita Mai! Bial type HAHAHA tu memang gelak tunggang terbalik lah jawabnya. Tak pasti la syed ni kelakar ke dak, tapi kadang-kadang orang gelak. kelakar juga la kot.

Reply
avatar
Ana Fatihah
admin
4/22/2017 6:51 PM ×

Moral of the story: Don't ever dare to ask your sisters or best friend to describe you! For sure, there will be all negatives. Hahaha

Reply
avatar
nadhie wueen
admin
4/22/2017 8:50 PM ×

Yupp it's really hard to produce the so call informative but not boring article. Feel the same too :)

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 3:22 AM ×

Hehehehe betul la tu kak Ana, garang dengan orang tersayang je, hehehehe. kalau tak sayang tu, lantakkan je. :P

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 3:23 AM ×

Sodap tu sis :D

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 3:25 AM ×

Smurfs bes! hihihi F8 mai tak tengok lagi..

Aamiin, thank you sis :D

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 3:31 AM ×

Hahaha pelik sgt ke? Masa degree dulu jumpa orang perangai sama,roomate pula tu, haha.

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 3:32 AM ×

Yeay!!! Jumpa geng...

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 3:36 AM ×

Betul Kak Reen, muka pun bengis je sebenarnya, hahahaha.


Kannnn, disturbing betul orang macam tu T_T

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
4/23/2017 6:09 PM ×

Hahaha best-best sis :D

Reply
avatar
4/24/2017 7:50 AM ×

Hahaha.. bila tanya adik beradik memang win jawapannya..

Reply
avatar
Flavnesz
admin
5/10/2017 12:06 AM ×

Yang no 3 tu, kita sama.. hahhaha..

Reply
avatar